You want the tapestry you choose to express your interests and to feel perfectly in sync with the rest of your decor. Here's a look at a few tapestry styles and patterns you can choose from that will match your home decor:
Do you want a colorful tapestry that demands attention?
Tapestries are a great way to add a pop of color to your white walls. If you want a colorful tapestry, mandala and abstract tapestries and wall hangings can be a great choice.
- Try an orange and red mandala tapestry if you want to add warmth to your room. If you prefer cool tones, there are some mesmerizing blue, purple, and white combinations.
- Abstract tapestries complement a modern decorating scheme. If you want the tapestry on your wall to be a piece of art you can lose yourself in, an abstract tapestry pattern is perfect for you. You can choose an understated, pastel color combination, or go for loud, contrasting colors that make a statement.
Do you want to showcase your love of travel?
If you are a wandering soul who loves to travel and incorporate trinkets and decor from all over the world into your decor, the decor on your wall should complement that. Tapestries and wall hangings of cities, countries, or maps can be a great addition to your home.
- A tapestry of your favorite city or country can be an interesting conversation starter. Or you can put the country that's on your travel bucket list on your wall, so it's always there to remind you what you're striving towards.
- Map tapestries can be a great addition to any decor. Choose a map that's colorful or has abstract elements to it if you want your home to have a modern, minimalist look to it. If you want your tapestry to match your bohemian style, choose an antique-looking map with beige and yellow tones to it.
Do you want a touch of nature on your wall?
If you want to make your room feel like an escape from busy city life, tapestries and wall hangings with landscapes, nature, or beach scenes are perfect for you.
- Tapestries that feature nature can add calming energy to your home. You can express your love of nature by choosing a tapestry with mountains, rivers, or trees on it.
- If you are in a perpetual waiting-for-summer mode and the beach is where you feel your happiest, you can bring joy into your home with a nautical-themed tapestry. You can make every day feel like a vacation by choosing a tapestry featuring a beach, waves, or boats.